The long-term mission of the Radiopharmaceuticals Division is to produce medicinal products on the highest European level and develop new products based on modern technologies and in compliance with the global specialisation. The assortment includes the manufacturing and quality control of medicinal substances, medicinal products, and medicines for clinical testing including preclinical studies. ÚJV Řež, a. s. supplies the manufactured radiopharmaceuticals to a vast range of nuclear medicine facilities in the Czech Republic and abroad.
The Division is further focused on the construction and commissioning of PET centres (PET – Positron Emission Tomography), including the training of the necessary professional staff. The Division currently operates three PET centres in the Czech Republic.
- Certificates and licences:
- Licence to manufacture medicinal and investigational medicinal products;
- Licence to distribute medicinal products;
- Certificate of good manufacturing practice for manufacturers of medicinal products;
- Certificate of good manufacturing practice for manufacturers of investigational medicinal products;
- Certificate of good manufacturing practice for manufacturers of medicinal substances;
- Certificate of good laboratory practice;
- Accreditation of person operating user facility under the Act on Animal Protection.