THE UJV GROUP
The UJV Group is a group of companies from R&D, design and engineering services, technical engineering, production of special products and facilities, and expert activities in the power, industry, and health sectors.
- The primary mission of the UJV Group is:
- To provide, both at the national and international levels, engineering, design, analytical and scientific support to the operation and new construction of energy and nuclear installations.
- To provide complex and system scientific-research services, especially in the utilisation of nuclear energy and ionising radiation sources.
- To be an expert authority and promoter in the field of nuclear energy and the utilisation of ionising radiation.
- As a managing entity is ÚJV Řež, a. s. leading the group of companies which includes these jointly controlled entities:
- Research Centre Řež;
- Výzkumný a zkušební ústav Plzeň s.r.o.;
- EGP INVEST, spol. s r.o.;
- Institute of Applied Mechanics Brno.
For more information about companies visit UJV Group website.
This announcement is made pursuant to Article 79, paragraph 3 of Act No. 90/2012 Coll,. on Business Corporations and Cooperatives, as amended.