INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A joint stock company ÚJV Řež has implemented and developed an integrated management system in compliance with international standards
EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System), EN ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management System) and BS OHSAS 180001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System).
- Introduction and use of the systems were authenticated through an independent certification body TÜV NORD. Based on conducting internal audits, certificates have been issued covering following areas:
- Research, development, analysis, expertise and consulting in the nuclear technology, power industry (including nuclear safety), radiation protection and use of ionising radiation
- Research, development and production of Radiopharmaceuticals
- Maintaining supplies of construction development
- Project and engineering management
The certificates are applicable for the following institutions: Řež, Praha, Na Žertvách street (Divize ENERGOPROJEKT PRAHA) Praha, Nemocnice Na Homolce (PET centrum) and Brno, Masarykův onkologický ústav (PET centrum).
Audits are carried out annually in order to control the performance levels.
Quality assurance for Radiopharmaceutical production is regularly examined by the State Office for Drug Control – a "Certificate of good manufacturing practice for medical products" , a "Certificate of good manufacturing practice for medical substances" and a "Certificate of Good Laboratory Practice".
Accreditation criteria for the competence of laboratory testing and calibration of mechanical, physicochemical, electric and other characteristic features of materials are met in compliance with the standards EN ISO / EC 17025.
- Certificate of Accreditation, has been issued by the Czech Institute for Accreditation for the following organizations:
- Test Laboratory Department of Structural Quality and Corrosion
- Test Laboratory Department of Mechanical Properties
- Test Laboratory Department of Radiation Chemistry and Environmental Impact
- Central Analytic Laboratory
- Calibration Laboratory in the field of Temperature and Pressure
The introduced system of Quality Assurance for Nuclear energy utilisation, which complies with all the binding legislative regulations, is dealt with in the Programmes of Quality Assurance and other related documentation.
Based on meeting all the quality requirements, a licence for conducting works in the field of radiation protection, nuclear safety and management of radioactive waste was issued by the State Administration for Nuclear Safety, which is the national specialised supervisory body.
Joint stock company ÚJV Řež is an approved supplier of customer audits for companies such as : ČEZ, a.s., Slovenské elektrárne, a.s., I & C Energo a.s.,
ŠKODA JS a.s., JE Paks and many more.
They take advantage of both quality assurance services but also provide tailor made contracts.